The Ferris State Bookstore is excited to announce the upcoming launch of the Adoption & Insights Portal, a source for researching, adopting and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials. This Portal (AIP) will be replacing the current Faculty EnLight platform.
This new portal will help achieve goals of student success and retention by ensuring course material adoptions are submitted at a 100% submission rate by the adoption deadline.
When faculty members submit textbook adoptions early and directly to the bookstore, it ensures that students will get the right course materials for their course at the most affordable price.
With the new platform faculty can:
- Save time with the one click re-adopt feature
- Research and adopt course materials in one convenient place
- Compare estimated student price and available formats before adopting
- Review affordable alternatives to your selection, like OER and BNC OER+ Courseware
- Learn about affordable options for students like Price Match
- Receive 24/7 support
Please watch for more information including a specific launch date. For questions, please contact Debra Dykeman at [email protected] or (231) 591-2648 or Karen Bohren at [email protected] or (231) 591-2623.