Jim Crow Museum Staff
David Pilgrim, Founder and Curator
In his role as curator, Dr. Pilgrim is responsible for the following:
- Collecting the objects to be housed in the Museum.
- Devising ways to exhibit and interpret the Museums objects.
- Creating traveling exhibits;
- Working with museum staff to maintain and protect the Museum's objects;
- Working with museum staff to keep track of inventory;
- And, educating the public about the objects and publicizing their existence.
Contact Dr. Pilgrim: email@example.com
Lisa Kemmis, Museum Assistant
Lisa Kemmis has served as the Museum assistant since 2010. Ms. Kemmis primary responsibilities are:
- Initial contact person for all Museum business.
- Scheduling of all group tours.
- Scheduling for the Museum's traveling exhibits.
- Processing monetary and artifact donations.
- Office administration duties.
Contact Lisa Kemmis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franklin Hughes, Videographer/Multimedia
Franklin Hughes joined the Jim Crow Museum staff in the fall of 2011. Mr. Hughes is responsible for:
- The audio and video content of the New Jim Crow Museum.
- Redesign of the Jim Crow Museum web site with Ted Halm.
- Creating video content for use in the museum and for promotions.
Contact Franklin Hughes:email@example.com