General Collection Fees
Circulating Collection (books, DVDs, Government Documents)
- No overdue fines are charged
- Overdue material will result in the suspension of library privileges
- On the 40th day, a bill is sent to the Timme Center for Student Services for the cost of the book, the maximum of $20.00 service charge and the $20.00 processing fee.
- Fines may be paid at the Timme Center for Student Services. Faculty/staff, emeriti and guest fines are to be paid at the library check-out desk.
Laptops/Study Room Keys
- $15 per hour or portion therof
Hourly Reserves Late Fee Charges:
- $1.00 for first hour;
- $0.25 for each additional hour until returned.
Daily Reserve Fines:
- $0.50 per day (daily reserves, reference, test reserves, etc.)
Approved by FLITE Advisory Council in June 2012