Copy machines are available in all public areas of FLITE. Some are coin operated and others either use a library printing card or your Bulldog ID card.
- 10¢ per page 8½ x 11 or 8½ x 14 photocopies
- 15¢ per page for 11 x 17 black & white photocopies
- 50¢ per page for 8½ x 11 color photocopies
- $1.00 per page for 11 x 17 color photocopies
- 50¢ for black & white transparencies (includes transparency)
- 90¢ for color transparencies (includes transparency)
- 15¢ per page for microfilm/microfiche prints
- 10¢ per page for black & white computer prints
- 50¢ per page for color computer prints
The Bulldog ID Card
- The Bulldog ID card is also a printing card.
- Bulldog ID cards are more convenient, because you don't need two cards.
- The Bulldog card must be initialized in the library first before any copying costs can be charged to it.
- No fee is charged to initialize the card. The card can be initialized at the check-out desk on first floor or at the periodical help desk on second floor.
- Once the Bulldog card is initialized, money can be added to it by inserting your card into a printing card machine and inserting currency into the machine. The amount held on the card will be indicated on the machine.
- A printing card costs $1.00; plus, you need to add money to the card in order to make copies (another addition minimum charge of $1.00).
- Printing cards purchased in the library can also be used for printing in the College of Allied Health, the College of Business, the College of Education, and in the Michigan College of Optometry.