Dr. Mehler's Archives
Dr. Mehler's Archives
- MEHLER, Barry. New Revelations about Jonathan Edwards
- Dr. Mehler Inspired by Visit to Givat Haviva
- MEHLER, Barry. Brief History of European and American
Excerpts from "A History of the American Eugenics Movement," University of Illinois, Ph.D. Thesis, 1988.
- Review: Biology and Destiny (1984)
- Eugenics Racist History: Contemporary Psychology (1986)
- Review: Prophets Without Honour (1986)
- Review: Walter Benjamin Friendship (1984)
- Review of Robert Wistrich's A Lethal Obsession (2010)
- John R. Commons' Racial Theory
-Barry Mehler, Master of Arts Dissertation
-CCNY, 1972 (pp. 136-158)
- MEHLER, Barry. Heredity and Hereditarianism
Philosophy of Education: An Encyclopedia (1996)
- MEHLER, Barry. Review of A Poisonous Affair: The Gassing of Halabja (Cambridge 2007)
- MEHLER, Barry. Review of 'They Say': Ida B. Wells and the Reconstruction of Race (Oxford 2007)
- MEHLER, Barry. 'Eliminating the Inferior: American and Nazi Sterilization Programs,' - Science for the People (Nov-Dec 1987) pp. 14-18
- MEHLER, Barry. Foundation for Fascism: The New Eugenics Movement in the United States - Patterns of Prejudice, vol. 23, no. 4. 1989
- MEHLER, Barry. Race and 'Reason' -�Academic Ideas a Pillar of Racist Thought - Intelligence Report, Southern Poverty Law Center (Winter 1999)
- MEHLER, Barry. 'Beyondism: Raymond B. Cattell and the New Eugenics'
- MEHLER, Barry. 'In Genes We Trust: When Science Bows to Racism'
as published by the Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology
Cover feature in Reform Judaism Vol. 23 #2 (Winter 1994) pp. 10-14; 77-79. Revised and republished as 'The Roots of the IQ Debate,' for The Public Eye (March 1995); RaceFile 3 #3 (May-June 1995), pp. 53-54; Networking: A Publication of the Fight The Right Network #4 (30 March 1995) p.6. The subject of 'U.S. and a Racist Fund are Subsidizing 'Genetic Superiority' Theories,' B'nai B'rith Messenger (18 November 1994) p. 1; 7.
- MEHLER, Barry. 'The Roots of the I.Q. Debate'
Abridged Version of 'In Genes We Trust.' (Winter, 1994)
- MEHLER, Barry. African-American Racism in the Academic Community
First published in the Review of Education 15 #3/4 (Fall 1993)
Slightly revised from the original.
- MEHLER, Barry. 'Juan Valdez Portrays Wrong Image of Farm Workers'
Opinions piece published in the Ferris Torch (November 5, 1991) p. 5
- MEHLER, Barry. Review: Children and Play in the Holocaust: Games Among the Shadows
By George Eisen. (Amherst: University of Massachusetts Press, 1988), 153 pp.
Reviewed by Barry Mehler, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Vol. 4, No. 2, 1989.
- MEHLER, Barry. 'Rightist on the Rights Panel'
Article about Ralph Scott, originally published in The Nation (May 7, 1988) pp. 640-641. Slightly revised from the original with footnotes added.
- MEHLER, Barry. Review: Social Darwinism: Science and Myth in Anglo-American Social Thought.
By Robert C. Bannister. Temple University Press (Winter 1980)
- MEHLER, Barry. A Different Look at D.A.R.E.
One Parent's Perspective