- This article will describe how you can view markup comments that instructors make in PDF files. In addition, there are instructions that show you how to include those comments when printing the document.
- FerrisConnect features a Content Collection. This is part of the content management system within FerrisConnect. This allows users to store up to 1 GB of data. Please read the article for more information.
- This article will provide a work around related to the Respondus LockDown Browser. There are separate instructions for assessments that both require a password and those that do not.
- Information on the new features of FerrisConnect
- Learn how to download and install the Blackboard Mobile Learn App on iOS devices.
- Common issues relating to the Classroom Performance System.
- Searchable on-line help file at the Blackboard.com web site.
- Learn about the two different types of Announcements in FerrisConnect and where to find them.
- Although this document is primarily intended for Instructors, students may find the Glossary terms to be valuable information.
Last updated: 12-19-2014