Master of Business Administration
Spence Tower Associate Professor
College of Business Office IRC 212 S
Professional activities and areas of interest
Spence Tower, PhD, has been teaching at Ferris State University since 2006.
For over twenty years he has been teaching graduate and undergraduate organizational behavior, strategic management, human resources, and numerous other management classes at Michigan State University, Central Michigan University, and Ferris.
For Ferris and CMU, he has also taught in the following locations:
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Guadalajara (6 times) and Mexico City (3), Mexico
- Traverse City, Michigan (18)
- Grand Rapids, Michigan (5)
- Midland, Michigan (3)
- Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, Florida (3)
- Hickam Air Force Base (6) & Schofield Army Barracks (15), Hawaii
- Camp Pendleton (Marines), California (6)
- Vancouver (9) and Winnipeg (6), Canada
- Fort Bragg (Army), North Carolina (3)
He has also worked and taught at the University of California at Santa Barbara, Western Illinois University, Aquinas College, and the University of Pittsburgh’s Semester at Sea Program. He has consulted with organizations such as Health Canada, Independent Bank, Aetna, North Carolina Department of Transportation, Tenneco, National Charter School Institute, and the Girl Scouts of America.
Ph.D. from Michigan State University's College of Business in Organizational Behavior with an emphasis in Human Resource Management.
MA from Western Illinois University's College of Education
BSBA from Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, Michigan Double major: Business Administration & Psychology