Skills you will learn are:
- Oral and written communication.
- Solving customer – based problems.
- Developing, implementing and controlling marketing activities, programs and plans.
- You will be exposed to a highly relevant set of concepts that will serve you not just in marketing, but in any other career field in which you will become a manager or leader and must influence others in order to accomplish the tasks they face in their own job positions.
Any four of the following:
- AIMC 375 Business – to – business Adv/IMC
- ECOM 375 Business – to – Comm. Marketing
- MKTG 375 Mktg. for Non – Profit Organizations
- MKTG 410 Industrial Marketing
- MKTG 466 Purchasing
- PREL 240 Public Relations Principles
- AIMC 486 Advertising/ IMC Management
- ECOM 383 Business – to – consumer E – Comm. Marketing
- MKTG 383 Direct Marketing
- MKTG 420 Sports Marketing
- MKTG 475 Product Marketing
- RETG 337 Principles of Retailing
The minimum amount of credits earned to receive a bachelor’s degree is 120 – 121 credit hours.
To learn more, contact:
119 South Street/BUS 212
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2284
Phone: (231) 591-2426
Email: [email protected]