Professional activities and areas of interest
Dr. Eshbach teaches management courses, including Leadership, Strategic Management, and Lean Systems in FSU’s College of Business. Prior to joining FSU, she spent thirteen years working in a variety of leadership roles within the automotive industry. She implemented strategies that concentrated on productivity and profitability enhancement through continuous improvement initiatives. Her research and writing interests explore case based research with implementing lean systems, leadership, and strategy within service and manufacturing organizations. She is a member of the North American Case Research Association and Lean Enterprise Institute. Dr. Eshbach’s teaching is aimed at preparing students with the proper tools and skill sets that they will need to handle the various challenges present in the workplace.
- PhD, Business Administration & Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University
- MSA, Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University
- MSA, International Administration, Central Michigan University
- BS, Business Administration, Michigan Technological University
- AAS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University