Professional activities and areas of interest
I enjoy sharing with students what I love about the subject whether it is retailing, marketing or consumer behavior. I think that learning how all these different areas are interrelated makes life more interesting, and I hope I can convey that to my students.
- ACRA (American Collegiate Retailing Association)
- ITAA (International Textile and Apparel Association)
- Sears/IU Retail and Collegiate Forum participant
Research interests include:
Consumer behavior (domestic and international), retail management practices especially small independent businesses, and retailing education.
- PhD, Capella University; Dissertation Research: Retail Entrepreneurship
- MBA, Western Michigan University: Marketing Concentration
- BSBA, Rutgers University: Marketing Concentration