Professional activities and areas of interest
Jean Inabinett is a professor of accounting at Ferris State University. She is also a member of the Association of Legal Administrators. Inabinett has a Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy from Northern Arizona University and a Doctorate of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix.
- Accounting Program Coordinator, Ferris State University.
- Assistant Professor of Accounting, Ferris State University.
- Owner, Jean M. Inabinett, CPA.
- Adjunct Professor, Keller Graduate School of Management/DeVry University.
- Office Administrator, Helfrey, Neiers & Jones, P. C.
- DBA, Business Administration, University of Phoenix, 2010
Dissertation Title: Employee Tenure: A Quantitative Correlational Study Of Employees’ Values And Corporate Culture
- MBA, Emphasis in Human Resource Management, Keller Graduate School, 2002
- BS, Accountancy, Northern Arizona University, 1981