Professional activities and areas of interest
Dr. Gogolin is a full professor in Information Security and Intelligence. Dr. Gogolin was the initial author of both the undergraduate and graduate degrees in Information Security and Intelligence. He is a Distinguished Professor and Fulbright Scholar (Universidad de Chile), and has taught in Latin American and Europe. Dr. Gogolin has received funded research grants for the National Science Foundation and other organizations, has numerous publications, and has presented at multiple conferences and locations within the United States and Internationally. His primary technical and research interests are Digital Forensics, Business Intelligence, and Project Management.
- Ph.D., Michigan State University, 2000
- Doctoral Study, NOVA Southeastern Florida, 1999-2000.
- Master of Science, Computer Information Systems Management, Ferris State University, 1991.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems, Ferris State University, 1987.
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Biology, Ferris State University, 1987.
- Associate of Arts, Ferris State University, 1983.