King and Queen Competition
The voting process will occur through OrgSync. Here are some helpful tips to casting
- Log on to OrgSync by clicking the OrgSync button in MyFSU.
- If this is your first time using OrgSync, fill out the information requested and your
profile will be made automatically.
- At the very top of the page there is an Organizations tab, scroll over it to see all
organizations and portals you are connected with through OrgSync.
- Look for Election Portal. If you do not see it listed under your organizations, click
on the organizations tab. At the next screen type in Election Portal in the search
- Click on Election Portal and it will take you to the portal's page in OrgSync. Request
to join if you are not previously a member by clicking on the link that says "Join
Now" at the far left of the screen.
- Once you are a member, click on forms. The new page will have all the election forms
that are currently up. This is where you will need to look for the Homecoming King
and Queen form.
- Click on the King and Queen form and on the new page click on begin form. Place your
votes for King and Queen and submit your form!
There is only a three day period to cast your votes for this year's Homecoming King
and Queen, so don't miss out!
If you are having technical issues with OrgSync, please contact Angie Roman at 231.591.2674