Steps to Login
If this is your first time logging in, please follow
these steps to setup your MyFSU account. Click on the following links to look up your Computing ID and Password. Contact TAC at (231) 591-4822 if you have any questions.
- Computing ID Lookup
- New Employees: Faculty & Staff should receive their ids and passwords at New Employee Orientation. If they are not available at that time, new employees should check with their department head and/or Human Resources to verify their paperwork has been completed.
- Establishing your Challenge Question.
You must establish your Challenge Question. To do this, click here
and the page below will come up. Type in your Computing ID and
Password to login.
Note: Upon first logging into your Virtual Office account, you will be prompted to set responses for 5 new challenge questions. If this is your first time seeing this prompt, skip to step 3.
1. From the Home screen in your Virtual Office, click the Universal Password button at the top of the screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and locate the Answer Challenge Questions box.
3. Enter a response to each individual question in the 5 boxes provided.
4. After you have entered a response to each question, click Submit.
Note: If you would like to go back and change any responses, click Change Challenge Response again and repeat steps 2 through 4 above.
Changing your password.
You are required to change your password. For steps to help you
change your password, click here. If you have forgotten your password, click here for the steps to change it.
If you know the steps but you just want to change your password,
After you click on the link to change your password, you must
login using your Computing ID and Password. Then, this screen
will appear. Click on "Change Password."