Frequently Asked Questions

What telephone service is available?

Residence hall rooms are not equipped with telephones or telephone lines.  Courtesy phones are located on every floor as well as ion Residence Hall lobbies.

The East Campus Suites have one telephone per living room.

University telephone lines allow calls to other university extensions (students dial the four-digit extension, or last four numbers of a University phone number).  Students can make long distance or off-campus phone calls by obtaining a Long Distance Authorization Code by visiting the Timme Center for Student Services.

Timme Center for Student Services
1201 S State St., CSS 101L
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Phone: (231) 591-5242
Fax: (231) 591-2019