Can you help me with academic problems (i.e. registration, changing majors, dropping class, withdrawing from school)?

We usually do not address academic and curricular issues, preferring to let those with academic expertise handle them. Educational counselors in the colleges and the Educational Counseling Center are available for drop/add, curricular changes/choices, and other schedule/registration issues. Deans Offices can handle drop/add and overrides as well and deal with withdrawal and extended absences and a host of academic administrative issues. Faculty advisers are assigned from within your curriculum/program and can be of valuable assistance when you are confused/stressed academically. Academic support can be obtained from the Academic Support Center, the Writing Center and Structured Learning Assistance (if a specific class you are in is a participant in this required tutoring/workshop program).