Beverly Buckley from Asset Health will be at Ferris State University
Date: January 30, 2014
Big Rapids Campus
College of Optometry Building Room 210 (MCO 210)
1124 S. State St
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Report your Healthy Activity point for coming to this event:
- Log in at assethealth.com/ferrisstateuniversity
- Select the Activity Tracker tab
- Click on Reporting
- Select Healthy Habits from the drop-down menu
- Pick Attend Healthy Habits/Wellness Program Seminar, workshop or lunch and learn
- Ferris State University will be offering free quarterly health training sessions to
all full-time, benefits-eligible employees and their spouses.
- The health training sessions will provide Ferris employees with informative seminars
with the Clinical team from Asset Health.
- This third quarter seminar will be on exercise and will focus on:
- Fitting in exercise during winter months
- Exercises for work and home
- Tips for injury-free workouts
Future health training sessions will include seminars on stretching and flexibility
and sun safety.
The health training program is voluntary and is being offered at no cost to you.