Asset Health Information
Ferris State University is proud to introduce a new Wellness Program for full time,
benefits eligible employees. With the assistance of Asset Health, the wellness vendor
chosen to track participant eligibility and incentives, eligible employees and spouses
may participate in the Wellness Program and receive health premium reductions and
50 percent discount off the public membership at the Student Recreation Center and
Racquet and Fitness Center. Below is a brief description of the Wellness Program
Asset Health requirements for 2013/2014:
- Track Healthy Activities (self-reported). Tracking Healthy Activities provides the
opportunity for quarterly incentives during 2013-14. Participants will record 39 "Healthy
Activities" each quarter (this has changed from the previous 26 requested). Healthy
Activities will include both physical activities and health habits, such as participation
in smoking cessation programming, annual physicals, age and gender appropriate diagnostic
- Which if broken down, is only 13 activities per month! Please see the whole list
on the Asset Health website at www.assethealth.com/ferrisstateuniversity, under the
- The yearly Health Assessment should have been completed by June 7th, 2013.
- The Biometric Screening should have been completed at the onsite events that occurred
during April and May 2013. (Your Biometric Screening will not show as completed until
your results are received and input into the Asset Health system.)
- New Hires will have 31 days from their hire date to complete the required Physician
Form and Health Assessment.
- If you qualify for Lifestyle Management coaching, you will be required to complete
3 out of 4 quarterly Lifestyle Management coaching calls per program year to receive
your incentive. For the 2013 program year, this will also earn you an entry into a
quarterly wellness drawing.
- If you do NOT qualify for Lifestyle Management coaching calls, you will be required
to complete an Asset Health online course in 3 out of 4 quarters to receive your incentive.
For the 2013 program year, this will also earn you an entry into the quarterly drawings.
2 new courses will be added each quarter.
- Participants who complete all of their required activities throughout the 2013-14
year will be entered into an end of the year drawing.
To Complete Your Health Assessment
You will need to access your Asset Health Account in MyFSU, Workplace Tab, Health
& Wellness channel for first-time login instructions. The Activity Tracker is now
available in Asset Health! If you know your account information, log into your Asset Health webpage to begin tracking your healthy activities.
Events Presented by the Wellness Program Count as a Wellness Activity for your Activity
|This is the start of a New Year and a new quarter.
Let's start the New Year and the new quarter out right!!!
Let's get some activities on our Tracker!
Quarters are as follows:
July 1 - September 30
October 1 - December 31
January 1 - March 31
April 1 - June 30
Note: An employee cannot do their health assessment on-line with Asset Health unless it
an open enrollment period. New employees may fill out a paper form and send it in.
Please contact the Benefits Office if you have any questions. Email Form