Want to find your dream job? You are in the right place.
The key is early preparation and Career Services is here to help!
Looking for help?
Many resources are listed on the right to assist you OR stop in our office.
Begin by making an appointment for a 30 minute Career Planning discussion. Talk with
a professional about what employers are looking for, what skills you need to possess,
and start your career action steps. Appointments can be made by logging in to Bulldog CareerLink.
Career Planning Checklist
Fall 2012 In-Office Programs
- Career Planning – variety of hours available by appointment only through Bulldog CareerLink
- Resume Workshops - New fall hours coming soon!
- Mock Interviews – variety of hours available by appointment only through Bulldog CareerLink
- Resume Critique – via email to CareerServices@ferris.edu (please read resume resources before emailing your resume, just click on Resume Tips)
- Resources and one-on-one assistance - available upon request
What We Offer:
- Computer job search assistance
- Career related books
- Hard-copy one page career resources
- Employer information files
- Career magazines
- Plus, customer service oriented staff to get your questions answered or direct you
to the right place.
For all other questions to meet your needs, please call our office for assistance
231.591.2685 or email.