Men's Interview Attire
- Suit (solid color - navy or dark grey)
- Long sleeve shirt (white or coordinated with the suit)
- Dark socks, conservative leather shoes
- Little or no jewelry
- Neat, professional hairstyle
- Limit the cologne
- Neatly trimmed nails
- Portfolio or briefcase
Interview Attire Tips
- Before you even think about going on an interview, make sure you have appropriate interview attire and everything fits correctly.
- Get your clothes ready the night before, so you don't have to spend time getting them ready on the day of the interview.
- If your clothes are dry clean only, take them to the cleaners after an interview, so they are ready for next time.
- Polish your shoes.
- Bring a breath mint and use it before you enter the building.
Attire tips from http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interviewattire/a/interviewdress.htm
Contact Ferris Career Services for more pointers and tips.