- You give us 12 hours of your time.
- We give you an opportunity to participate 100% in a self defense seminar designed
specifically for women to increase your self confidence and awareness.
- R.A.D. classes usually meet once a week for three weeks. You must attend all sessions
as training is progressive.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants on a first come, first serve basis. This
program is designed with maintaining a set instructor/student ratio to allow a maximum
learning and training environment. We apologize for this restriction and will do our
best to accommodate all interested parties. Subsequent classes will be scheduled upon
- The class is open to female students, female faculty/staff and female members of the
- FSUDPS is proud to offer this training free of charge.
- All students will be issued a R.A.D. manual for reference and continuous personal
growth. This manual also serves as a key for your lifetime free return and practice
policy, good anywhere R.A.D. is practiced.
- To sign up for the next available R.A.D. class contact FSUDPS at (231) 591-5000 or
stop in and sign up. Our office is open 24 hours a day and is located at 1319 Cramer
Circle, Big Rapids, MI 49307. If you wish to speak with the instructors personally,
ask for Officer Paquette, Officer Greenway or Sgt. Wing.
- If you have any questions you can reach the instructors at (231) 591-5000 or you may
email us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.