Online Learning @ Ferris: Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about Online Learning at Ferris? Check out one of the topic areas
below! If you have a question and it's not listed here, feel free to email Online@ferris.edu
for more information.
- Quality of online courses
- Who is responsible for the quality of online?
- How are online courses evaluated?
- Are online courses as good as face-to-face courses?
- How reliable is the FerrisConnect system?
- Faculty who teach online
- Who selects the faculty who teach online courses?
- Do faculty who teach online have to be trained first?
- Are faculty members required to teach online?
- Scheduling of online classes
- How do we decide which courses can/should be offered online?
- How are class sizes determined?
- Is there a long range schedule for online courses?
- Development of new online courses/programs
- How do we determine if a program is feasible to offer online?
- How are decisions made about who gets paid to develop online courses?
- Who owns the online course?
- Students in online courses
- Which students enroll in online courses?
- Are students required to complete an online orientation?
- Why can't all students enroll at any time for an online course?
- Administration of online
- Who is planning for online at Ferris?
- What has been our growth in online?
- How can I keep up to date on what's happening with online learning at Ferris?