One of the nation’s leading newspapers, The New York Times, has partnered with Ferris State University’s Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia, as part of the publication’s effort to spur a conversation on race relations through multimedia presentations. More ...
A resource for higher education noted Ferris' Diagnostic Medical Sonography training among its “Top Ultrasound Technician Programs.” More...
The coordinator of the Law Enforcement Academy offered insight on use of force laws to participants in the inaugural Citizen’s Police Academy. More...
- This Week at Ferris (Nov. 28-Dec. 4)
- Bulldog Football Upsets Grand Valley; Advances to NCAA Football National Semifinals
- Alumna, Michigan College of Optometry Assistant Professor Recognized by National Association
- Sickelsteel Honored for Mentorship by Michigan Health Information Management Association
- Faculty Research Grant Funds Prostate Cancer Study, Student Learning Opportunity
- Vision Research Institute Director Honored Among ‘30 Most Influential in Contact Lenses’
- DCCL Graduate Assumes Leadership Role at Volunteer State Community College
- Federal Work-Study Participation Recognized, Impact Students
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education to see Traverse City Cohort in 2017
- Read More Ferris State University News Headlines