Ferris State University News Services and Social Media will host its annual Big Event Photo Challenge. This challenge is open to all Ferris students who want to showcase their efforts at The Big Event. Prizes will be awarded to the top winners in the following categories: best group photo, best individual photo, most creative, most challenging task, best use of tools, most engaging with community members and most fun. Winners will be selected by a panel of student judges and will receive a prize. Prize options include: Bulldog T-shirts, pullovers, sweatshirts, backpacks and more. Winners will be notified by email.
To enter, we ask that you:
- Make sure your Big Event T-shirt is visible in the photo;
- Snap a cool photo of yourself wearing your Big Event shirt while working. Photos should not include alcohol, alcohol promotions, drugs, drug paraphernalia, or nudity. Photos that do will not be considered; and
- Email your Big Event photo to email@example.com all entries should include the following information for ALL individuals prominently
pictured in the photo and appropriately identified, for example, pictured left to
- First and last name
- Academic major
- Year in school of the individual or individuals officially submitting the photo
- A caption that describes where the photo was taken, the date it was taken, and what the person is doing at that location.
A reminder that only the person who actually submits the photo is considered the prize winner. Please keep in mind, photos submitted may be posted on official Ferris social media accounts in addition to other Ferris publications. Contestants are encouraged to be safe and creative while taking their photos and submit them as early as possible. The deadline for submission is Saturday, April 22, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.