Online Certificate Tracks
Are you unable to attend the certificate workshops offered by Technical Education
& Outreach? Online certificate training options are available for you to complete
at your convenience. If you don't see a track that interests you, contact the Technical
Education & Outreach office at 231-591-5615 or email@example.com and let us customize
a track for you!
To get started you must have a full-access account to Lynda.com. If you do not have
one, contact the TAC at 231-591-4822 and request an account free of charge.
Let us know when you are finished with the videos so we can send you a certificate
of completion and a special gift to celebrate your achievement.
Acrobat Pro X
- Shows how to design a form from scratch in Word, Illustrator, or InDesign, or from
an existing electronic document.
- Learn the secret techniques of Acrobat and Reader power users and make working with
PDFs fast, efficient, and fun.
- Demonstrates how to create, modify, review, and share PDFs in Adobe Acrobat X.
Computer Privacy & Security
- How to effectively resolve most computer vulnerabilities, including five weekly to-dos
to protect your computer.
- Gives expert tips and techniques for getting the most out of the iPad.
- Discover how to access and synchronize your mail, calendars, contacts, documents,
apps, and music from any number of devices with iCloud.
- Harness the power of Evernote, a popular cloud note-taking and note-sharing tool,
Mac OS X
- Shows you how to take advantage of all the power that Mountain Lion puts at your fingertips.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of Mac OS X Mountain Lion, complete with insider
tips for getting the most out of the operating system.
- Teaches you the fundamentals of Word for Windows 2010.
- Teaches you the fundamental skills you need to work with Excel.
- Learn keyboard shortcuts, workflows, and commands
- Learn advanced techniques for document navigation, content creation, formatting, layout,
working with data, graphics integration, and publishing
- Helps users of any level feel comfortable with the improvements and enhancements of
Microsoft’s new operating system.