Cable TV on Campus


Cable TV Channel Lineup


Printer Friendly Version

Cable TV Services are available in all residence halls and university apartments. Residential Life and Telecommunications work cooperatively to provide these services. Residential Life is responsible for the channel line up, while Telecommunications provides maintenance support.

Requests for programming changes should be directed to the Housing Services at x3745.


Cable 7(Channel 22):

To place an advertisement on Cable 7, you must contact the Student Activities Desk in the Rankin Center to obtain approval. Upon approval, they will provide the necessary information to place an advertisement.

Connecting to the Cable TV system:

In order to access cable television in your room, you will need the following:

A coaxial jumper cable with "F" connectors, long enough to reach your TV.

A cable ready TV that will tune cable channels.

If your television is not cable ready, the tuner on a cable ready VCR connected between the TV and the wall outlet can be used to change channels.

Repair Service:

For assistance, dial x2901 to report a problem and select the appropriate menu option to log your problem. Or email us at


A trouble ticket will be completed and a technician will arrange to fix the problem.