To set up your Outlook account, follow the directions below. If you get an error message about a profile, you may need to delete the default mail profile. To do this, follow the directions here.
1. Click on the Start button, then on All Programs. Look for the Microsoft Office 2013 folder. When you open that folder, you should see Outlook 2013. Double click to start the program. This screen should appear:
2. Click Next. You will see this screen:
3. Make sure Yes is selected and click Next once more. This screen will follow:
4. Enter your name (first and last), email address as your MyFSUid@ferris.edu, and your MyFSU password. Click Next, and the client will authenticate your information:
The following screen will then appear:
5. Enter your email and password. You should be presented with this screen:
6. Click Finish and Outlook will open:
If you have any problems, give TAC a call.
Last updated: 04-09-2014