Sign up to receive official Ferris State University emergency text alerts so you are
the first to know about time-sensitive campus safety issues and closings due to weather
or other disruptions.
- Enrollment is voluntary.
- Restricted use for immediate notification to students, faculty and staff
- Short Message Service (SMS) text messaging must be enabled on your cell phone account
to receive text messages.
- You are responsible for any text message charges that may be incurred from enrolling
in this service. The average cost is 15 cents per message depending on your plan and
- You will receive a monthly text message.
- Contact information you provide is kept confidential and won’t be used for any other
Visit MyFSU and click on the link in the "Emergency Text Alerts" channel to sign up.