First check to make sure your speakers are turned on and plugged into your computer:
1. Check and make sure the speakers are turned on. If not turn is on and make sure the volume is up.
2. Check and make sure all the cables are firmly plugged into the back of the speakers.
3. Check and make sure that the cable is firmly plugged into the back of the computer.
If this is all correct proceed to check the windows volume settings:
1. Check in the bottom right hand corner of the desktop for a picture of a speaker.
2. Right click on the icon, the sound options menu will apprear. Click on the Open Volume Control option.
3. The Volume Control window will open, make sure none of the settings are on mute and the volume sliders are up.
Last modified: 11/22/2011
|Chat With a Specialist|
|Online Support Form|