Using Web Storage, you can access your Active Directory files from anywhere. Follow
the instructions below to log in, download, and upload your files using Web Storage.
*Please take note that while using Web Storage, you will need to download your files
to your local workstation and upload them back onto the server when you are finished
Logging Into Web Storage
- Log into MyFSU.
- Select the Workplace tab.
- Look for the Computer Network Services channel.
- Click on the “Access your personal and shared files -Web Storage" link.
- Log in with your Active Directory credentials.
- Select either your Home Drive (H:\) or Department Drive (J:\).
- Navigate to a file you would like to view or edit.
- Click on the filename and select “Download.”
- Your file will be downloaded and you can view the contents or work with it on your
device (if you have an appropriate package/app on the device).