Changing Passwords in Windows 7 After The Active Directory Migration
Once the Active Directory Migration has occurred, how you change your password will
depend on whether or not the Novell Client is still installed on your computer.
Changing passwords without the Novell Client installed:
- While logged into your computer through the domain, press Ctrl + Alt +Delete
- Select "Change a password..."
- You will then be asked to enter your old password once and your new password twice
Changing passwords with Novell Client still installed:
- Be sure you are logged into Novell
- In the bottom-right of your desktop, select the Up Arrow.
- Right click on the red "N"
- Browse to "User Administration for FSU" and then click on "Novell Password Administration."
- Select "Change Password"
- At this point, you are able to select which password you would like to change. If
your passwords are not the same, you will not be able to change them simultaneously.
If you are changing your Novell password, you will select "FSU." If you are changing
your Active Directory password, you will select "FERRIS_AD." If you are changing both,
you will select both.
For additional information on how to change your Novell, MyFSU, and FerrisConnect
passwords without the Novell Client installed on your machine, please refer to this