Import/Export Assessments > Vista > Faculty Support
FerrisConnect Vista makes it easy to copy assessments from one section to another.
You can even share exported zip files with colleagues to allow them to import one
or more of your assessments.
- Go to the course which has the assessment(s) you want to export.
- On the Build Tab, click on Assessments.
- Check the box next to each assessment you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the zip file. NOTE: Saving the zip file to My Files is the easiest place to save it and locate the file
- In the Save as text box, enter a name for the zip file.
- Click OK.
- Your assessments have now been exported into a FerrisConnect Vista zip file, and may
now be imported into another course.
- Go to the course where you want to import the assessments.
- On the Build Tab, on the course menu, under Designer Tools, click Manage Course.
- Click Import.
- Locate and select the zip file you want to import. If you saved the exported file
to your My Files area, then first click on My Files.
- Click OK.
- After the content package finishes importing, click Return.
- Click on Assessments. Review and, if necessary, edit the assessment properties. (Properties define how an assessment will be delivered to Students and how results
will be released to Students.)