- Stein, PS, Challman SD, Brueckner JK. Using audience response technology for pretest
reviews in an undergraduate nursing course. Journal of Nursing Education. 2006;45:469-473.
- Sharma MD, Khachan J, Chan B, O'Byrne J. An investigation of the effectiveness of
electronic classroom communication systems in large lecture classes. Australasian Journal of Technical Education. 2005;21:137-54. http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet21/sharma.html
- Miller RG, Ashar BH, Getz KJ. Evaluation of an audience response system for continuing
education of health professionals. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions. 2003;23:109-115.
- Copeland HL, Hewson HG, Stoller JK, Longworth DL. Making the continuing medical education
lecture effective. Journal of Continuing Education for the Health Professions. 1998;18:227-34.
- Pradhan A, Saparano D, Anath C. The influence of an audience response system on knowledge
retention: An application to resident education. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2005;193:1827-30.
- Slain D, Abate M, Hodges BM, et.al. An interactive response system to promote active
learning in the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum. American Journal of Pharmacy Education. 2004;68:1-9. http://www.ajpe.org/doi/pdf/10.5688/aj6805117
- Preszler RW, Dawe A, Shuster CB, Shuster M. Assessment of the effects of student response
systems on student learning and attitudes over a broad range of biology courses. Life Sciences Education. 2007;6:29-41. http://www.lifescied.org/cgi/reprint/6/1/29.pdf