The Spring Graduation Fair will be held on Tuesday, March 22 from 11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the University Center.
NOTE: You do not have to attend the Graduation Fair in order to receive information
about your tickets or to purchase your cap and gown.
- You will be able to register and login for your E-Tickets anytime between March 22
and May 5, 2016.
- You may purchase your cap and gown from the Ferris State University Bookstore any
time between March 22 and May 3, 2016. To ensure you get the proper gown size you
are encouraged to purchase your gown early. After April 15, 2016 gown sizes may be
Graduating students will enjoy refreshments, fun and the opportunity for "one-stop" shopping for their graduation needs:
- Receive information how to register and login for your Commencement E-Tickets.
- Purchase your cap and gown
- Have your graduation questions answered
- Discuss Exit Counseling and loan repayment options with Financial Aid if you have
received student loans.
- Check out the graduate degree programs offered at Ferris State University
- Have your resume' critiqued by Career Services
- Receive great deals on business cards and resume' paper from the Copy Center
- Order a class ring
- Order graduation announcements
- Check out the great products for graduates from the Ferris State University Bookstore
- Have a free digital photo taken by the University Photographer
- Create a video message for your parents, friends, and family members - the message
will be played prior to the start of the ceremony - View May 2015 video on YouTube.
- Pick up benefit information from the FSU Alumni Association
- Great door prizes given away hourly!
REMINDER:Tickets are required for guests. Children 2 years and younger do not need a ticket.
Lost tickets will not be replaced.
The Graduation Fair is sponsored by Ferris State University Bookstore, a division
of Barnes and Noble, the Alumni office, and the Commencement office.