Your accomplishment is extraordinary, but new challenges lie ahead. There are over
130,000 alumni-graduates of Ferris State like you, living and working throughout this
great state, nation and world.
Staying involved with and supportive of Ferris, keeps you connected to that network-one
that we are confident will serve and support all of your pursuits.
Congratulations again, and GO DAWGS!
- Jeremy Mishler, Executive Director, FSU Alumni Association
FSU Alumni enjoy the following benefits:
- FSU Alumni Association Online Community Stay in touch with your classmates and friends! Register on the exclusive Ferris
State Alumni Online Community! The social networking site is only for Ferris alumni.
Keep a photo album, resume information, search for jobs, start a blog, catch up with
the latest news from Ferris and more! Receive advance notice of alumni events in your
area, as well as everyone's favorite monthly e-newsletter, Bulldog Bytes!
- Discounts on select car rentals and hotels nationwide, savings at major retailers,
restaurants and more! Register on the Online Community for access to great savings!
- The Ferris Magazine
- Make your purchases in style with the Ferris State University credit card! Details
are available on the Online Community.
- Access to Cash Course - Learn all about financial basics at this site created especially for Ferris State
University students and alumni. Details on the Online Community!
- FSU alumni have free access to all Career Services resources!
- Reduced green fees at Katke Golf Course.
- Faculty/Staff rates at the FSU Student Recreation Center.
- Faculty/Staff rates on season tickets to all on-campus athletic events.
Volunteer Service Opportunities:
- PAWS Network. Assist with FSU student recruitment activities by serving as the FSU
representative at various local college fairs and new student receptions.
- Application Fee Waiver Program
- Alumni Career Services Network - share your time, energy and expertise as mentors and speakers to students pursuing
a career in your community with professional networking opportunities.
- Participation with nominating and selecting the Association's awards for distinguished
- Serve on or assist with identifying prospective candidates to serve on the Association's
Board of Directors