The Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships at Ferris State University is committed to creating conditions that foster student success and promote access to higher education and degree attainment by facilitating successful transfer of college and articulated credit.
- Promoting access to higher education and degree attainment by facilitating successful transfer of college and articulated credits.
- Serve as the central source for all information and communication related to college transfers including earned college credit and articulated credits.
- The hub for collaborations between high schools, career and technical education centers, early/middle college high schools, postsecondary institutions and Ferris State University.
- Promote transfer opportunities to all stakeholders and be the source for transfer research, best practices and policy.
- Facilitate relationships and partnerships between K-12 and postsecondary partners and the faculty and staff at Ferris.
Programs and Services
The purpose of the Office of Transfer and Secondary School Partnerships is to promote, support, and complement the academic mission of the institution by working collaboratively with local schools, career and technical education centers, community colleges, universities, students, faculty, and staff. Follow the links below for more information about our numerous programs and services for college transfer and high school students.
Post-Secondary/Community College Transfer Students
Center for College Readiness Programs for High School Students
Pre-College Programs for High School Students