Tips and Tools
- 7 Habits of Unsuccessful Students - If you aren't achieving the results you want maybe you're going about it the wrong
- 7 Habits of Successful Students - Think your way to success.
- FSU Health Promotions and Substance Abuse Prevention - HEALTH PROMOTION links to information on campus health resources and health activities.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE PREVENTION links to answers about substance abuse issues.
- How to Live Through Exams - A quick and easy 10 Point Plan to make getting through exams more doable.
- GPA Calculator - A quick and easy way to figure out your semester and your cumulative GPA.
- Time Management Calculator - If you're trying to figure out where your time goes each day use this calculator
to identify where the time goes.
- Time Management Worksheet - Plan how to spend your 24 hours a day with this quick and easy worksheet.
- Career Misperceptions - You think you know, but you could be wrong. Don't be a victim of your own misconceptions.
Here's how to uncover the truth about careers. 20 of the biggest career and major
- Career Values Worksheet (PDF) - Identifying your values helps you take one step closer to figuring out what you
want from life.
- Online Resources - Links to Help You Determine Your Major and Explore Your Career Choices - A list
of on-line resources providing you with reliable and detailed career planning information,
some with advice from professionals in the field.