Staff members of the Disability Services are available to meet with faculty members,
staff, and students to:
- Act as your consultant to verify (with the student's permission) a disability and
the need for accommodations and to recommend appropriate accommodations
- Assist in arranging for sign-language interpreters, notetakers, readers, tutors, and
- Conduct seminars and informal meetings, or to talk with instructors on the phone about
accommodating students' disabilities in the classroom.
- Act as a resource to facilitate improvement of physical access.
- Arrange appropriate test-taking accommodations, given sufficient notice.
Additional Resources for Faculty: