- A TIP student can start Phase II when they have completed a minimum of 56 credits,
and a maximum of 80 credits.
- Phase II must be completed within 30 months of completion of Phase I requirements.
- Call the State of Michigan office at (888) 447-2687 to request your second TIP letter.
- Turn in the TIP letter that you receive to the Ferris financial aid office at 231
- You can now enroll in your Bachelor degree program.
- Phase II pays 500/semester for four semesters and mandatory fees up to $250 per semester
(Allowable fees are enrollment fees, student activity fees, and technology fees.)
- Students must meet the institution’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy to remain eligible for funding.