Dr. Arinze Nkemdirim-Okere
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Office: Ferris State University, College of Pharmacy, Grand Rapids Campus;
Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
100 Michigan NE Office 7289
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Biochemistry (Hons), Enugu State University of Science
and Technology, Nigeria.
- Masters of Science in Biochemistry, Brigham Young University, Utah.
- Pre-doctoral Fellowship, Clinical and Translational Research, Academic Health Center,
University of Minnesota.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), University of Minnesota.
- Leadership Emphasis of the Doctor of Pharmacy Program, University of Minnesota.
- ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency, Essentia Health, Minnesota
Clinical Specialty/Interest: Cardiovascular disease associated with neurological disorders
- The role of hypoxia in the remodeling of postnatal cerebrovasculature
- Pharmacist contributions in accountable care organizations (ACO)
- Development of acute-care based medication therapy management
PHAR 511: Acute coronary syndrome
Internal Medicine Rotation