The Ferris State University College of Pharmacy drives health care outcomes through pharmacy innovation.
The College of Pharmacy educates and supports professionals who positively influence and impact the health outcomes of the people they serve. We will accomplish this by:
- Providing the highest quality professional education to students and practitioners;
- Promoting and delivering patient-centered care by pharmacists that are committed to the safe and appropriate use of medications;
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships, collaborations and strategic alliances that advance the goals and objectives of the college and the profession;
- Facilitating personal and professional development of individuals to meet the demands of a dynamic curriculum and profession;
- Creating a professional culture within the College community that embodies the principles of ethics, fairness, honesty, civility and respect for diverse ideas, beliefs and cultures;
- Promoting research which advances science, health care and pharmacy education; and
- Attracting and retaining the highest quality faculty and staff.