Each program is special and has features that all new and prospective students will find attractive for making the choice to attend the College of Education and Human Services. However, all three programs have the following advantages.
- Small class taught by professional educators with practical experiences;
- Real-life field experiences and internships;
- Use the latest technologies;
- Field trips to enrich the classroom experiences;
- Leadership opportunities in student and professional organizations;
- Chances to connect with people who work in the careers;
- Faculty who involve students in projects at the local, state, and national levels;
- Courses that meet state and national standards; and
- Active, student-centered learning.