HIT Program Costs
- Tuition is determined on an annual basis. Tuition rates for the current academic year
can be found at the Ferris Business Office website.
- Books: Approximately $1,000 each academic year of the professional sequence
- Criminal Background Check (if required by the internship facility): Approximately
$40 per check; additional costs may be incurred per individual background check, depending
on number of previous residences out of state.
- Internship attire as specified by the facility.
- You may have to relocate to complete internship and would have to incur living expenses