Radiography Program Effectiveness Data
Program Effectiveness data for 2008-2013:
Program Effectiveness Data Record
|Program Effectiveness Data Record
|# of First Time examines taking ARRT exam
|% of First Time Examines passing ARRT on first attempt.
|Number of graduates seeking employment
|Number of graduates finding employment
|Number of students initially enrolled in recent graduating class
Results of Registry Pass Rates:
- The program had a 5 year average of 95% of graduates passing the registry from 2008-2012.
- The passing rate has improved from 92% of graduates passing the registry to 100% passing
- The program had 100% of graduates passing the registry compared to 93% National average
Results of Attrition and Retention Rates for 2008-2013:
- The program had a 5 year average of 82% retention or 18% attrition rate.
- § 4.6% indicated other reasons for leaving the program
- § 4.4% were unsuccessful in passing RADI courses
- Results for retention in the program were as follows:
- o 2008: 79%
- o 2009: 87%
- o 2010: 81%
- o 2011: 83%
- o 2012: 82%
Graduation Survey, Job Placement Results for 2008-2013:
- 67 out of 229 of surveys were returned
- 29% of surveys were returned.
- 79% of graduates indicated they are employed as a radiographer within 6 months of
- 10% of graduates that were unable to find employment indicated they couldn’t find
a job in their area and were unable to relocate.
- Less than 1% of students indicated they choose another profession, continuing their
education and not seeking employment at this time.
- Of the 79% of graduates that indicated they are employed, 34% were full time and 43%
were part time. 11% indicated part time was by their choice.
- 63% of the respondents indicated their internship site is where they were employed.
- 75% of respondents are working in diagnostic radiography.
- 34% of respondents indicated their average salary was between $25,000 - $30,000 a
year, while 12% indicated they made between $30,000 and 35,000.
- 57% of graduates indicated they would give the program a rating of excellent, 37%
would rate the program as good and 6% indicated the program was fair for a total of
100% of respondents indicated the program was fair or better.
- 71% of the respondents indicated that the program prepared them very well for the
registry, while 26% indicated they were adequately prepared only 3% felt they were
not prepared. Final results were 97% indicated the program prepared them adequately
or higher for the registry.
- 71% of respondents indicated the program prepared them very well for a job as an entry-level
radiographer. 26% indicated the program adequately prepared. Only 3% indicated they
were unprepared. Final results were 97% indicated the program prepared them adequately
or higher for a job as an entry level radiographer.