1. Students will be clinically component.
2. Student will communicate effectively and professionally.
3. Student will use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
4. Students will evaluate the importance of professional growth and development.
5. The program will graduate entry-level technologist.
Student Learning and Programmatic Outcomes
Outcome 1-1: Students will demonstrate knowledge of radiation protection.
Outcome 1-2: Students will apply radiographic positioning skills.
Outcome 1-3: Students will select appropriate technically factors for various exams.
Outcome 2-1: Students will use effective oral communication skills.
Outcome 2-2: Students will demonstrate effective written communication skills.
Outcome 3-1: Students will adapt positioning for trauma situations.
Outcome 3-2: Student will adjust exposure factors for non-routine examinations.
Outcome 4-1: Students will determine the importance of continued professional development.
Outcome 4-2: Students will summarize the importance of attendance at professional meetings.
Outcome 5-1: Student will pass the ARRT national certification test on the first attempt.
Outcome 5-2: Students pursuing employment will be employed within 6 months of post-graduation.
Outcome 5-3: Students will complete the radiography program within 24 months.
Outcome 5-4: Students will be satisfied with their education.
Outcome 5-5: Employers will be satisfied with the graduate’s performance.