Your persistent, hard work has paid off! Congratulations!
- First IMPORTANT step is to complete the Online Application for Graduation. The link for this application is located in your MyFSU portal. You can access
this link anytime to confirm that you applied for graduation or to update / change
information. Complete this application up to two semesters prior to your graduating
If you have previously completed a paper Application for Graduation, you will need
to complete the Online Application for Graduation. Paper applications are no longer
- Your application will trigger the following:
- A review of your academic transcripts for completion.
- Your name will be added to the distribution list to receive graduation information.
- Approximate timeline once you have completed your last semester:
- Degrees will be posted to your transcripts 2-3 weeks after grades are due.
- Diplomas will be mailed 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester.
NOTE: Any transcripts holds need to be cleared to receive a copy of your transcript
with your diploma.
- Link to Ferris State University commencement information:
- Direct any questions or concerns to:
Richelle Williams / email@example.com
College Commencement Coordinator
Ferris State University | College of Health Professions
200 Ferris Drive | VFS 209 | Big Rapids, MI 49307
1-800-462-8553 Ext: 2263 | office (231) 591-3788 fax