If you have not completed a FAFSA or you have not been awarded financial aid, contact
the Financial Aid Office for assistance at 231-591-2110.
- Log into MyFSU
- Select the Academics and Services tab
- Find the Financial Aid Awards channel, click on Award for Aid Year
- Select year that corresponds with your loan application
- Select Award Overview
- Find the total in the cost of attendance column. (If you applied for a one-semester
loan, divide this figure in half). Enter this figure on the self-certification form,
- Find the total in the financial aid award column. Enter this figure on the self-certification
form, line B. (If you applied for a one-semester loan, use the total in the corresponding
- Subtract B from A, enter the result on line C.
- Complete sections 3 and 4 and return the form to your lender as soon as possible.