Welcome to Ferris State University’s Online Orientation
Online orientation is no longer available for Fall 2016 for College of Health Professions students. Please sign up for on-campus orientation.
Requirements for online orientation:
- Transfer students with 2+ semesters of college experience
- 20 transferrable credit hours
All other students must also complete on-campus orientation. It is very important that we introduce you to the appropriate academic and student life resources to begin your Ferris career.
Completing online orientation will help you to:
- Navigate MyFSU
- Learn about campus resources
- Discover housing and dining options
- Get connected with the university