- Time limitations that are specified in the following sections of this code may be
extended for a reasonable period of time if an extension is justified by good cause
under the totality of circumstances.
- An interested party to a proceeding may make a request for an extension of a specific
- A request for an extension must be submitted in writing to the person conducting the
proceeding or the presiding officer of the commission hearing the matter.
- If a time limitation is not specified for a particular action or proceeding under
this code, the action or proceeding must be taken or conducted promptly or within
a reasonable period of time as determined from a consideration of the totality of
- An interested party to a proceeding may make an appropriate objection concerning the
promptness or reasonableness of the time within which an action is taken or a proceeding
- An objection must be made to the person conducting the proceeding or the presiding
officer of the committee hearing the matter.
- Any interested party to a proceeding may appeal a decision concerning an objection
or request concerning a time limitation.
- The appeal must be taken to the person or body that is authorized under this code
concerning the time limitation.
- The decision concerning the appeal is a final decision and is not subject to a further