- There is a $9.50 an hour student-manager fee to open the facility outside of posted
hours. (Price to be adjusted according to minimum wage rates.)
- Setup and takedown fees may be assessed (minimum $25.00 or actual cost). Quiznos
is a standard set-up. Tables/chairs must be returned to the original set-up or there
will be a charge.
- A clean-up fee may be assessed for an excessive mess in the facility or with equipment
rental/usage. A minimum fee of $25.00 or actual cost for clean-up.
- Any damage to the facility/equipment will be charged to the sponsoring organization
or person at a minimum charge of $25.00 or actual cost.
- Reservations not charged to a University budget will require a deposit at the time
of the reservation, with the balance due 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Meals and refreshments (except wedding cakes) served in the Rankin Student Center
must be reserved through FSU Catering. A charge of $50.00 or $1.00/person, whichever
is greater, will be assessed to groups violating this policy. Future reservations
may be canceled or denied.
NOTE: Contact the Rankin Student Center Office to reserve a room, showcase or table at
X5916. Reservation Coordinator: Debbie Sweet